The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] - No-CP || Server Crashes and Rollbacks

DjinnAeternam
DjinnAeternam
✭✭✭
Another day at Cyrodiil:

Defending Dragon, enemy at flags, and while fighting adversary players i get insta-kicked to character loading screen. Relogged to see it was not just me, everyone in my alliance got booted and was relogging aswell.

Checking the map/items/AP tells me server rolledback around 30 minutes. I've seen this happening in the PVP event, but on an instance that isn't even pop locked?

Adding to that some players lost emp buff, some gained it. Also what's going on with the HP/Food/Drink buffs? It's not the first time they are not giving the player the stats that are intended to.

Cmon devs, this is ridiculous.
Edited by DjinnAeternam on February 15, 2020 11:35AM