Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to join psijic

DaTuneman
DaTuneman
All I've been able to find is you go to Ceporah tower and find loremaster Celaeus. Can't locate him at all, there is one area it won't let me into because of requirements? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to finish the first quest in the Summerset Main Questline first, @DaTuneman.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you can't join Psijic like the Mages or Fighters or Undaunted guilds. You have to start at the wayshrine in Summerset where the quest giver is to start it all off. I don't remember the wayshrine name atm but it is the only wayshrine that is unlocked in Summerset. Wayshrine is located on the East side of the map in Summerset.

There is a NPC there that gives you a quest which takes an hour or so. Do that which will then have you ending up in Arteum where you start the Psijic quest line. You cannot do t he Psijic line until you do the first quest. Even if you have a friend or guildie port you to Arteum first it won't let you start the Psijic line until you complete the intro quest.

Good luck!

Also, highly suggest if you are on PC that you get the Addon "Map Pins". It helps immensely with the locations you need for the Psijic line.
  • DaTuneman
    DaTuneman
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    Well, you can't join Psijic like the Mages or Fighters or Undaunted guilds. You have to start at the wayshrine in Summerset where the quest giver is to start it all off. I don't remember the wayshrine name atm but it is the only wayshrine that is unlocked in Summerset. Wayshrine is located on the East side of the map in Summerset.

There is a NPC there that gives you a quest which takes an hour or so. Do that which will then have you ending up in Arteum where you start the Psijic quest line. You cannot do t he Psijic line until you do the first quest. Even if you have a friend or guildie port you to Arteum first it won't let you start the Psijic line until you complete the intro quest.

Good luck!

Also, highly suggest if you are on PC that you get the Addon "Map Pins". It helps immensely with the locations you need for the Psijic line.

Thanks a bunch
  • Buddy_Bradley
    Buddy_Bradley
    ✭✭
    Unlocking the Psijic skill line was the biggest pain - takes forever compared to unlocking the other guild-like lines ... and then it barely levels at all once you have it, at least when you're out levelling in the world.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlocking the Psijic skill line was the biggest pain - takes forever compared to unlocking the other guild-like lines ... and then it barely levels at all once you have it, at least when you're out levelling in the world.

You’re right, @Buddy_Bradley, it’s the first skill line that ZOS implemented with forethought of a Crown Store option.

It’s grindy indeed.