The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NPCs as objects/furnishing?

prtpj1ub17_ESO
prtpj1ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi, there is any mention about plans to add npcs which we can buy to place in our houses?

There are many big houses where we can place npcs banks, merchant, pets and mounts, but ESO world is much more alive. I was thinking about guards, workers to put near craft stations in a house which we build a forge or a leatherworkshop, etc.
Not necessary a interactive npc, but as any other static object or with default npc animation.

Something to make our houses more alive.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't heard of any plans, but a lot of people have been asking for them, so hopefully...
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presently there's just the crown store merchant and banker NPCs and training dummies.

If you don't mind clockwork style guards, there is a clockwork city quest which rewards you with a clockwork dummy which I've read can be done on every character. So you could get at least 19. More if you create / delete characters and just do that quest for it.

https://lovelynorth.com/precursor-target-dummy/
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to recreate a mages guild in Linchal Manor, much like the guild in Anvil.

So I would love to be able to place mage guild npcs, even without merchant function. Of course, I would like to chose from a large number of NPCs... This would make large houses more interesting.

Why release a thieves town "house" without a possibility to add NPCs?
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • prtpj1ub17_ESO
    prtpj1ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    I would like to recreate a mages guild in Linchal Manor, much like the guild in Anvil.

So I would love to be able to place mage guild npcs, even without merchant function. Of course, I would like to chose from a large number of NPCs... This would make large houses more interesting.

Why release a thieves town "house" without a possibility to add NPCs?

Would be amazing a house like mages guild with npcs training spells and doing summoning rituals