The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group/Raid frame fonts for names

Sophist420
Sophist420
✭✭
I am trying to find a way to change the fonts of names in the group/raid frame. I use AUI but it only changes the fonts for numbers in the unit frame section (maybe I am in the wrong place for the names). I tried to use ggFrames, but that one would not show up visibly (it is the most ideal for me though with fonts for names and stam/mag group info). Is there any way with an addon to change the fonts for the names in the group/raid frames.