The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WTB monthly MMR resets...

MaxJrFTW
MaxJrFTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
All my queues are 15+ mins, no exceptions.

w5B5TPJ.jpg
"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

w5B5TPJ.jpg

Amen to that!

Or even better, let's get a propper ranking/mmr system that is dynamic. And add good leaderboard rewards to that :)
  • boomcat
    boomcat
    Qbiken wrote: »

w5B5TPJ.jpg

Amen to that!

Or even better, let's get a propper ranking/mmr system that is dynamic. And add good leaderboard rewards to that :)

that will make Zos devs to actuly work on something ? but its for pvp soooo not gonna happen. better reroll nerfs to pve communitys rage post of there Iceheart
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hey, you left that game yesterday because "the whole other team is high MMR" I just wanted to thank you we got one of the homies as a sub and won :D
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    precambria wrote: »
    Oh hey, you left that game yesterday because "the whole other team is high MMR" I just wanted to thank you we got one of the homies as a sub and won :D

I do leave a lot of games. I remember mentioning the other team had a full high mmr roster and i didn't recognize a single one of my team mates so i just bailed at the start. Gj getting that W.

I tend to give people more respect than they deserve as well. A lot of players are only good on one class, and since i play with @names rather than character names, i thought that game was going to be ugly. If they had been on their mains it would definitely have been ugly. Gg either way.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on February 16, 2020 10:34AM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do leave a lot of games. I remember mentioning the other team had a full high mmr roster and i didn't recognize a single one of my team mates so i just bailed at the start. Gj getting that W.

I tend to give people more respect than they deserve as well. A lot of players are only good on one class, and since i play with @names rather than character names, i thought that game was going to be ugly. If they had been on their mains it would definitely have been ugly. Gg either way.
    What’s the point of playing if you don’t enjoy some tough competition? Even as a solo player I’ll slot on some hard carry sets and try to grind out a team for of mediocre players to get a W. Throw on some troll king and trans and let them go to work ha. I’ve never intentionally quit a BG.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What’s the point of playing if you don’t enjoy some tough competition? Even as a solo player I’ll slot on some hard carry sets and try to grind out a team for of mediocre players to get a W. Throw on some troll king and trans and let them go to work ha. I’ve never intentionally quit a BG.

The other team was loaded with sweaty high mmr players on their alts, and given the fact i didn't know a single one of my team mates i expected that game to be very one sided. I play video games for entertainment. Getting destroyed which is what i thought would happen, is not entertaining. I don't see the point of suffering through a bad game when i can just leave and queue with the next character.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on February 17, 2020 7:14PM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The other team was loaded with sweaty high mmr players on their alts, and given the fact i didn't know a single one of my team mates i expected that game to be very one sided. I play video games for entertainment. Getting destroyed which is what i thought would happen, is not entertaining. I don't see the point of suffering through a bad game when i can just leave and queue with the next character.

You sound like an elitist right now bruh lol. I didn't know these guys so they must be bad........ That is just wild. Do you random que a pve dungeon and see a cp200 and call them a noob and get gud too?

Oh and I thought solo que would make the game fair? 🤔 Seems like your experience didn't change from a group of all randoms I mean "premades" right?.......
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You sound like an elitist right now bruh lol. I didn't know these guys so they must be bad........ That is just wild. Do you random que a pve dungeon and see a cp200 and call them a noob and get gud too?

Oh and I thought solo que would make the game fair? 🤔 Seems like your experience didn't change from a group of all randoms I mean "premades" right?.......

This was post made over two weeks ago. Solo queue became a thing just 3 days ago. Furthermore, wth does this have to do with premades?

If i get a 300cp in a vet dlc dungeon i leave the moment i zone in. I don't have time to be carrying nubs.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on February 28, 2020 9:15AM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433