The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bethesda Game Days & Livestream in Boston

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone!

Later this month on Saturday, February 29, the ESO team will be at Laugh Boston & M.J. O'Connor's Irish Pub for another Bethesda Game Days! If you're planning to attend PAX East or live in the Boston area, we'd love for you to swing by to say hello - no tickets or badge are required.

We'll also be hosting a livestreamed game show the same day from 2-3pm EST! The game show will include various types of trivia and physical challenges with two teams, lead by Creative Director Rich Lambert and Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan. Both teams will win some great prizes!

If you'd like to be considered as a participant for the game show, simply fill out this form. Keep in mind you need to be in Boston at the event in order to participate; off-site and remote guests cannot be accommodated.

We'll contact you by Thursday, February 20 if you've been selected!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on February 12, 2020 4:28PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • jaster98
    jaster98
    ✭✭
    Will there be other ESO content in addition to the stream? An early version of Greymoor like prior chapter releases perhaps?
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Later this month on Saturday, February 29, the ESO team will be at Laugh Boston & M.J. O'Connor's Irish Pub for another Bethesda Game Days! If you're planning to attend PAX East or live in the Boston area, we'd love for you to swing by to say hello - no tickets or badge are required.

We'll also be hosting a livestreamed game show the same day from 2-3pm EST! The game show will include various types of trivia and physical challenges with two teams, lead by Creative Director Rich Lambert and Dungeon Lead Mike Finnigan. Both teams will win some great prizes!

If you'd like to be considered as a participant for the game show, simply fill out this form. Keep in mind you need to be in Boston at the event in order to participate; off-site and remote guests cannot be accommodated.

really not intrested in anything bethesda has to say, unless it involves 'I'm sorry' 'we where wrong' or 'we'll do better' I couldnt give two hoots.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m going to show up and ask why PVP is unplayable.
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m going to show up and ask why PVP is unplayable.

Could you remind them of the eu-server too?
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be twitch drops for those who will be watching the stream @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great, can't wait to see the community turnout this year!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Will there be twitch drops for those who will be watching the stream @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Yup! We'll have the regular Ouroboros Crown Crates and will also be giving out a Clouded Senche-Leopard Cub pet for everyone who watches and is linked.

image__2_.png
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    me want dat cat.^
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • illiobro_ESO
    illiobro_ESO
    ✭✭
    Is Pax where we will discover what the Vampire Rework looks like?
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, feb 29th. I refused to admit that day exists.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I am going. (I just made my travel arrangements.) But I wish you would announce these things earlier, this feels really last minute.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wait to see the infamous Todd and his minio.... ahem! I mean Pete hines to come for on stage and bring the news of TES 6.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

🤔 I live out in boston I got some questions to ask.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

🤔 I live out in boston I got some questions to ask.

Go. Go and ask the real questions
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VERY IMPORTANT:

VERY IMPORTANT news for anyone attending PAX East 2020 and/or Bethesda Gameplay Days who is planning to travel home west by Amtrak.

I've just found out that the Lake Shore Limited 449 train is cancelled from Boston on BOTH Saturday 29th February & Sunday 1st March. This is the 12:50pm from Boston South. The train will not be running between Boston South and Albany-Rensselaer.

We did not receive an email from Amtrak regarding this cancellation. Every year there are always dozens of PAX attendees on the train and I'm really in shock that the only reason I found out was because my partner's grandmother just died so we have to travel to the funeral in PA instead of going back to his home in upstate NY :( .

ERVt4UcWAAEep40?format=png&name=large
    Edited by baratron on February 22, 2020 12:45AM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a particular reason why this was unpinned when the event is still a full week away?
    (I just dredged it up from way down on Page 2.)

Edited by bearbelly on February 22, 2020 5:18PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno that is the exact same pet you gave away last year, is this intentional?
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno that is the exact same pet you gave away last year, is this intentional?

I thought last year was the Clouded senche Mount?? Pretty sure i don't have this in a pet, but i DO now have it from a stream watch reward as a mount.

NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought last year was the Clouded senche Mount?? Pretty sure i don't have this in a pet, but i DO now have it from a stream watch reward as a mount.

This article indicates it was the pet last year

https://bethesda.net/en/article/4ci6ad2eSfqzSD849zBDHo/bethesda-game-days-returns-to-pax-east
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • bossonova420
    bossonova420
    ✭✭
    I definitely want that gorgeous pet. Thanks for being awesome guys.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I definitely want that gorgeous pet. Thanks for being awesome guys.

my man!
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pls during the livestream show us how many crash you can get in an hour ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh this has the possibility of being fuuuuuun!!

Remember, if going and intending to ask pertinent and potentially embarrassing (to Zos) questions, phrase them ever so nice & politely as then they can’t ignore them 🙃
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭

This one likes to play.....
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many people are planning to watch today?
    Edited by Elsonso on February 29, 2020 6:21PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Long_Distance
    Long_Distance
    ✭✭✭
    I hope there'll be some PvPers around to ask some questions. Not just the usual crowd who cares about nothing else than pets, housing, styles and lore.
  • S4lt1c1d
    S4lt1c1d
    Soul Shriven
    I wish I'd seen the form sooner that last weekend. I'd have loved to participate. Maybe next year.
    Meanwhile, I'm in line and have lots observations of my own and from my guildies regarding the latest "patch". ;)
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is kind of a waste of time looks like no real information
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad my Grand daughter did her school band practices today wasn't able to watch.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking