The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Advice on stamblade brawler build?

Neloth
Neloth
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I want to convert my magblade to brawler stamblade from time to time, mainly for high MMR BGs.

I would like to:
- use dark cloak
- Use 2h as the main weapon
- Don’t use

I have:
- all skillines unlocked and leveled
- Many basic sets (like fury, BP, TK, BS, 7th, NMA, ravanger, can craft anything)
- NO idea how to play stamina (I play mag-blade, sorc, necro, DK, warden), and always die a lot when convert something to stamina (maybe except warden or necro).

Can you give me some (hopefully detailed) advices on skills + sets + defensive options?

Edited by Neloth on February 12, 2020 7:10AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn, fury, NMA frontbar, master bow backbar. Incap frontbar for mag sustain to sustain dark cloak. Run dizzy frontbar and heavy or medium weave for stuns.

Won’t be super viable next patch when dizzy loses its stun :(
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Bloodspawn, fury, NMA frontbar, master bow backbar. Incap frontbar for mag sustain to sustain dark cloak. Run dizzy frontbar and heavy or medium weave for stuns.

I actually have all the sets, even masters bow

Can I run magicka siphonings for mag sustain, and onslaught for dmg?
    Can I stun with fear? I play from Asia, have hurt ping, and thus don’t like dizzy
    Whah is your bar setup?
    Is dark cloak + heavy worth running, compared to shadow cloak + medium?

• Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neloth wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

I actually have all the sets, even masters bow

Can I run magicka siphonings for mag sustain, and onslaught for dmg?
    Can I stun with fear? I play from Asia, have hurt ping, and thus don’t like dizzy
    Whah is your bar setup?
    Is dark cloak + heavy worth running, compared to shadow cloak + medium?

I've run leeching strikes (stam version) quite a while on my s/b magblade to sustain bashes before light attacks were buffed so immensly and made s/b no longer viable for magclasses. I'm pretty sure running the mag version on stam would greatly help your sustain for cloak/fear.

Even though I enjoy running crit builds on mag and stamblade, I can recommend heavy armor to you as the passive constitution mag sustain is huge and, togher with leeching strikes, should equate your mag sustain.

Bloodspawn op, throw in any 5 pieces you want, good to go.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you run heavy you can run onslaught instead of incap
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp