The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BG match issues

AzurasCry
AzurasCry
✭✭
I’m pretty sure that most of the devs and players are aware of the BG match making issues, particularly for premade groups and high MMR players. This is a common problem I have with some of my characters, especially my main which seems to run into premade groups in BGs 7/10 times. How do I know? I asked and I also know many of them.
But that’s not really why I am here posting this thread.
The reason I am actually posting this thread is for a different issue in BGs. The match starting with less than sufficient players for a balanced match.
Usually having 3 players will start the match, but some team might end up with 2. In a 3v3v2 or 3v2v2 situation, there is still a chance to win even with the disadvantage unless it is a flag game. Then the chances grow even smaller. However, sometimes the BG starts with only 1 or 2 players on a team against 3 or 4 on one team. For instance, my last match was a 1v1v4. Now I didn’t recognize the names and I didn’t ask this time if the 4-men Green Team was premade but the fact that the match started with that little players is baffling to me. I understand that the match thought we had enough players because there was a 2 second guy on the purple team that was loading in but took so long to load in that game was too one sided in Domination and almost over. The red team on the other hand, just had one guy. There was no way that person could win unless the green team was too focus on pummeling the purple team and not playing the objective. Even still, a match should never start with such one sided odds.
Hence, I would like the Devs to relook into the BG systems for other issues including the premade vs solos.