The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tyr PvP Videos - Tyr vs Cyrodiil #1

MipMip
MipMip
✭✭✭✭
Tyr raids with around 12 - 14 man on NA / PC - this is our first Youtube video: an entry in style at Alessia, and 15 min uncut at Nikkel, with mixed PoV: NB Bomber / Necro Healer - enjoy :)

https://youtu.be/uBVUV4xMHOs
PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
- Vilestride
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to catch Frozy's twitch streams with Tyr. Keep up the great content!
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy add-ons. No idea how / why you guys play with all that.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

I've got some add-on envy...it's amazing that organized groups need all that to "only push 2 buttons" right?
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »

@xWarbrain the main add-on that can be seen on both PoVs is RdK Group Tool which is very useful for coordinating the raid. But maybe you mean the many Group Buff frames on my PoV (Necro healer) :) ? I don't usually have that many, maybe 2 - 3 depending on what buffs I need to track - in this raid I was running more of them because we wanted to record uptimes during various phases of fights.
    Edited by MipMip on February 12, 2020 11:14PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    I try to catch Frozy's twitch streams with Tyr. Keep up the great content!

@Sandman929 Thanks :) More vids coming soon!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we were on Yellow, we had a lot of good fights and fun against Tyr
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    When we were on Yellow, we had a lot of good fights and fun against Tyr

Looking forward to hopefully being on different sides again in the future and having more good fights!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Nik fight looked much more fun from your perspective than I remember it being from mine :D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche