The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO PLUS INCOHERENT PRICE ON THE SAME COUNTRY

Ninrod86
Ninrod86
✭✭✭
Greetings!

I would like to know why there is so much diference in the subscription(eso plus) price for Brazilian players.

Exemple,

XBOX 30 BRL - STEAM 52 BRL - PS4 45 BRL - OFFICIAL ESO SITE 70 BRL !!!! ( Prices for 1 month sub)

I mean, wtf? meanwhile, Argentina on steam pays 10 BRL for a month.

I would like to understand that, and if there is anything someone from zos can do about it.
Makes no sense to pay 7x times the price for a monthly fee considering that there are WAY MORE Brazilian players then Arg.

Just to consider, Blizzard wow sub is 28 BRL a month / NETFLIX 27 BRL / AMAZON PRIME 9.99 BRL.

This seems to be a very clear case of misinformation from the finacial team or they just dont care.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, if anything, you would think it would be higher on third party sites, or at least the same, as they are presumably having to pay ZOS to sell it.

Most companies try not to undercut their retailers (for obvious reasons!), if they also sell direct to consumers, but coming in far higher than them is also odd.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they have little or no say in the XB1 and PS4 pricing, it is odd that STEAM is lower than the direct sub.

Those prices all look kind of high compared to a netflix sub.

In the US a netflix sub is $13 and ESO is $15 so I would expect the BRL price for ESO to be around 30.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it was something state related, though I would have thought that would impact WOW as well...so got me.

Wish I was more help.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com