Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stop Buying Crowns

KAT_MEAT
KAT_MEAT
✭✭
They will not fix anything if they keep making money.
Stop Buying Crowns
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They could also just as likely say that it's time to stop investment altogether. Which may as well mean no more game.

Why spend money when the profit has stopped? At that point it may never come back. This is basic business.

I see your logic but these "threat protests" rarely work the way common players like yourself and I hope.

ZOS is merely a branch of a much bigger corporation. They are not actually at the top of the "food-chain" here.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I advocate voting with one wallet there are two things.

1. Telling players to outright stop buying crowns to get Zos to start fixing things is literally a boycott and Zos seems to not permit that in the forums.
    2. If the game becomes unprofitable then Zos could just as easily decide to close the game down or sell it to a third party that would merely maintain the game and not really fix anything nor add much.

It is best to have a constructive discussion with Zos rather than try to force their hand.

Edit: LOL, after seeing a few more posts I do not think this is going the way OP thought it would. Just guessing here.
    Edited by idk on February 9, 2020 10:24PM
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No..
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KAT_MEAT wrote: »
    They will not fix anything if they keep making money.
    Stop Buying Crowns

How can the afford to fix anything if they don't make money?

BRB buying 100k crowns. None for you.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh. Ok, if you insist. :neutral:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes sir.

Shall i bring you a coffee? or massage your feet?

Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With protest being against the Forum Rules and this thread not having much content to discuss, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.