The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

LF a friendly Trading guild

Cirantille
Cirantille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi people ^^

I understand business is business but I also wish to be in a friendly trading guild. I am a social person and I like chit chatting and befriending with guildies here and there. So somewhat of a chill one. I wish to be a part of a warm and friendly family. (I am fine with donating also.)

Please let me know

:)
Edited by Cirantille on February 9, 2020 9:15PM
  • chikaij
    chikaij
    I wanna join
    @chikaij
    Masterwiza
    Blackhand since 1882
  • chikaij
    chikaij
    chikaij wrote: »
    I wanna join
    @chikaij
    Masterwiza

didnt read the memo my bad
    Blackhand since 1882
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Cirantille :)
    I'm the leader of the Valinor Trading Union and would highly suggest our guilds to you!

Our main guild has 40k min sales and has a trader in Vivec but if that's too much for you you can also join one of our 2 other guilds, currently both in Windhelm with 5k minimum sales OR 3k donation per week :blush: both are really social with a lovely active community. We do many events every week and have active discord servers, so our members are like a huge family and always there for each other. If you want to join any of our guilds just @ me here again, PM me or send me a message ingame (@BansheeVT).

Have a great day :smiley:
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation