Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

What's the best survey you've gotten?

tmbrinks
tmbrinks
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What's the most valuable survey you've gotten from your writs?

akbJPGU.jpg

Got this one today and it's gotta be up there among the top ones!

Edit: And no, I don't do the cheese where you can run away and "reset" alchemy surveys
Edited by tmbrinks on February 8, 2020 11:33PM
Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
60,005 achievement points
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craglorn surveys where I’ve gotten 3-4 nirncrux (in one survey) are high on the list.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RNGesus was kind on this Craglorn survey. :)

oM71F1j.png
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got some nice ones over time.

Examples I remember: fortified nirncrux n potent nirncrux on same blacksmith/jewelry survey or over 20 corn flower in the same alchemy survey :)
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Craglorn surveys where I’ve gotten 3-4 nirncrux (in one survey) are high on the list.

^this^
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An enchanter survey in I think it was The Rift. Netted me three kutas in one haul.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An enchanter survey in I think it was The Rift. Netted me three kutas in one haul.

This reminds me of the one of the best heavy sacks I got so far: 5 kutas
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • isoJs
    isoJs
    ✭✭
    I got exactly the same alchemy survey as OP, unfortunately, I haven't got any better than that.
    Since 2015
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This reminds me of the one of the best heavy sacks I got so far: 5 kutas

I once got a 10 kuta heavy sack in Cyrodiil... was awesome!
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points