The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Guild with Daytime Players - Eastern US

majulook
majulook
✭✭✭✭✭
I play 90% of the time in the afternoons. Looking for a Guild with most or all of its members online at that time?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Tycleton
    Tycleton
    ✭✭✭
    Have you thought about playing the EU server during NA afternoon? It's peak play time. I hop over their occasionally. Always great action after 3:00PM Eastern (8:00PM GMT). I have never shied away from saying I am NA based. They always welcome me with open... uhm... sword and shield. Yeah... sword and shield. heh...

And it lets us old timers get to bed at a reasonable hour! Ha!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    4WCYyji.png

Majulook our guild Tyrs Paladium is interested! We have a strong presence in the afternoon. We also have one of the most active guild websites you'll ever see from ESO. On the Tyrs guild website, you can meet and discuss the game with members from all the time zones. Never any elitism tolerated, and this is where game knowledge and camaraderie have flourished to create the classic guild player experience so many of us have yearned for.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. No kids sorry! :) Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 12 Years strong!!!

Do some research on us here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/511022/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild#latest

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 8, 2020 7:00AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tycleton

Thank you for the suggestion, currently I have one character on PC EU they are level 2. Have been playing on PC NA since beta have 9 characters currently all are CP160 (actual CP1283). seems rather silly to start all over, particularly with the all issues PC EU seems to have.

@Aandre_the_Giant

Thank you for the information for your Guild.

Looking at the Guild web site from what little I could see your Guild's earliest activity's time is 7PM which is not the during the time that I play. At this point I am hesitant to join yet another guild that does all of its activities outside of the time I play, as I inevitably get kicked for not participating.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium isnt just any other guild. We are tight knit and well organized. And oh no, you cannot get kicked from Tyrs Paladium for inactivity based on playtimes. That's impossible. And we are active 24/7/365.

We have run scheduled activities and impromptu runs throughout the day. Help is available in game and on the forum.

i will admit that we are seeking new blood and are currently working hard on re-building our roster for this important time zone for us.. US afternoons.

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 8, 2020 8:02PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • quirky_unicorn
    @majulook As Commodore/Andre mentioned, we don't kick for not being on when we do events or even for not being on period. I mean we have a limit - when we get to 500 the people who haven't been on in 2+ years get the side-eye lol but otherwise, we are chill in this regard. We don't currently have events for afternoons, though we did not that long ago. We just didn't have enough participation for afternoons then. As mentioned, we're trying to get that time slot going again. I don't want to promise that we'll make trials and such happen at 2pm EST, as awesome as that would be, but we do get people for dungeon runs, level grinding, and chatting all day pretty much. Keep us in mind at the very least, in case you still can't find a proper afternoon group on NA.
    Elder Council (Guild Leader) @ Tyrs Paladium
    Main: AD Stamblade Khajiit CP 1000+
    Others: ... Too many