Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Creating Player Paradox of One Tamriel

King4MyQueen
King4MyQueen
Soul Shriven
Hi ESO Lover,

I am about to create a new PG.
I already did the Aldmeri and I am halfway with the Ebonheart Pact, so my intention was to give life to a new Bosmer Warden to try the Daggerfall Covenant storyline.
Wait, what are you saying? The Bosmer belong to the Aldmeri Dominion! You need the "All race All alliances" bundle. ***, I don't own it.

But wait a moment ... since One Tamriel, no one can stop me to take my new born little Woodelf and teleport it to Stros M'Kai ... and thus start the Covenant storyline.

But the big question is ... what will happen at the end, if I will choose to start the Cadwell Silver?
My pg is supposed to be an Aldmeri so ... Is it going to ask me to do again the Covenant Storyline, even if I just completed it?

Who can answer this tricky mindblowing question?

Thanks
Edited by King4MyQueen on February 7, 2020 4:38PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    The check box for Cadwell silver/gold for covenant main storyline will be checked and you will just move onto the next section of Cadwell’s quest

Once you have Cadwell’s quest you can look at the story quest and see what has or hasn’t been done

Memory serves there is a complete separate quest story in Eastmarch that is part of Cadwell’s quest but not part of the main story

Should be noted you will need to still do the Prophets storyline and cold harbour storyline to get to Cadwell’s quest
    Edited by macsmooth on February 7, 2020 4:44PM
  • King4MyQueen
    King4MyQueen
    Soul Shriven
    So basically if I create an Aldmeri PG but I do the Covenant Storyline, at the end of it Cadwell Silver will be for free or almost for free? Did I get it right?

Wow!
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much yes, if it doesn’t progress then you just need to look at the Cadwell quests and see which quest in which zone may have been missed

If all DC and EP quests are done it will just go straight to next step with Cadwell

The ones that are not tracked are your AD zones so you will still have to do them manually to get the skill points from that storyline but there is a added quest in Malabal Tor that has a skill point separately from the main storyline
    Edited by macsmooth on February 7, 2020 5:21PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just remembered I booked marked this site for this exact reason

http://teso-guides.com/the-elder-scrolls-online-skill-point-quests?cn-reloaded=1