Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Body and face markings that look like red psijic?

Icy_Waffles
Icy_Waffles
✭✭✭✭✭
What is this? I can’t seem to find it from using internet searches. I’ve been gone from the game a while.

Best Answer

• Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What @siddique said. The psijic markings worn with the Deadlands skin ( found in current crown crates) makes the glow red/orangy red.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    Answer ✓
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still haven’t been able to find these?

Anyone know what they are or how to get them?
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you use them with the horrible looking deadlands redskin, the markings appear red.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    You mean Bloodrune body markings?
    They are in the next dlc
    Edited by majorana on February 7, 2020 5:00PM
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See I never would have guessed that. Thank you!
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you're referring to exactly. Here's the Deadlands Brand skin mentioned earlier:
    ON-card-Deadlands_Brand.png

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your topic were these Dremora Kyn tattoos (they were in the Flame Atronach Crates):
    ON-card-Dremora_Kyn_Body_Tattoo.pngON-card-Dremora_Kyn_Face_Tattoo.png