Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Arms Pack

Andairean
Andairean
✭✭
Anyone Know why the Arms Packs do not have a Complete set of Arms? IE most have no dagger or Staff skins usually or one will have Maces but not Swords or Axes etc?
It would be nice to have a Complete set for the Crowns that they cost.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only answer could be... [snip]

Theres no other option

[edited for bashing comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on February 7, 2020 12:52AM
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a damn shame.

I knew that this was the case when I purchased the Engine Guardian weapons, but that's only because those daggers are ridiculously good in design.

Sucks if you want to use the shield though because the matching weapon looks too small for that setup.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What comes in the upcoming skoria pack? I'm seeing a sword. But what else.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    What comes in the upcoming skoria pack? I'm seeing a sword. But what else.

Skoria has a Staff, Shield, Bow, 2H Greatsword, and 1H Mace.

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_valkynskoria_1hmace_1x1-292x170.jpg

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_valkynskoria_2hsword_1x1-292x170.jpg

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_valkynskoria_bow_1x1-292x170.jpg

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_valkynskoria_shield_1x1-292x170.jpg

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_valkynskoria_staff_1x1-292x170.jpg
    signing off
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Predatory monetization 101 - never sell customers a compete product when you can leave stuff out and sell them the rest of it later.

It remains to be seen whether or not that will happen, granted, but we can be certain of one thing. If the rest of the weapons are created, the people who bought the original packs won't get them for free. At best, they'll be earned with event tickets, which means you could get them for free if you grind, but it'll be expected that many customers will simply buy event tickets to win these prizes.
    Edited by Starlock on February 8, 2020 12:22AM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    Predatory monetization 101 - never sell customers a compete product when you can leave stuff out and sell them the rest of it later.

It remains to be seen whether or not that will happen, granted, but we can be certain of one thing. If the rest of the weapons are created, the people who bought the original packs won't get them for free. At best, they'll be earned with event tickets, which means you could get them for free if you grind, but it'll be expected that many customers will simply buy event tickets to win these prizes.

They're not going to be made. The Outfit system established that the mace, axe, sword, and dagger styles are interchangeable as 1H weapons, and the maul, greatsword, and battle axe are interchangeable as 2H weapons.

Rather than double the cost of the Arms Packs by offering five styles with redundant purposes, it was established that a complete Arms Pack was one shield, one staff, one bow, one 1H weapon, and one 2H weapon.

There are instances where there have been more items (Skaal Explorer, Glenmoril Wyrd) or fewer items (Dwarven Remnent, maybe Pellitine Outlaw) per style. Those have not been sold as Arms Packs.
    signing off
  • Sable751
    Sable751
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Starlock wrote: »

They're not going to be made. The Outfit system established that the mace, axe, sword, and dagger styles are interchangeable as 1H weapons, and the maul, greatsword, and battle axe are interchangeable as 2H weapons.

Rather than double the cost of the Arms Packs by offering five styles with redundant purposes, it was established that a complete Arms Pack was one shield, one staff, one bow, one 1H weapon, and one 2H weapon.

There are instances where there have been more items (Skaal Explorer, Glenmoril Wyrd) or fewer items (Dwarven Remnent, maybe Pellitine Outlaw) per style. Those have not been sold as Arms Packs.

Sorry, that's nonsensical. If i buy an arms pack its to change how a certain piece looks. Therefore a sword should look like a sword, not an axe, maul or dagger.

If what I think you're saying is true, then its laziness on the part of the creators.