The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tyrants of the Merethic Era Pack (request)

kts
kts
✭✭✭
47f6ff502af23eee41e881e733bc97e5.jpg

I'll give an arm and a leg for it, on that note does anyone know the last time this pack was on sale? I don't usually buy crown items but this is one I MUST get. It seems these exclusive furnishing packs seem to return every two years or so?
Edited by kts on February 6, 2020 3:38AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one knows when it will return, @kts ... just like every past crown crate season request thread you see in the Crown Store subforums ...
  • SourSticker
    SourSticker
    Soul Shriven
    Oh i want this furniture pack so badly :(
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring this back! I was hoping to see it in the June showcase since it's Skyrim themed. Really want the ancient nord urns. Hopefully it can be added soon.