Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You guys need to fix your nonsense update

makasouleater420
It told me I didn't have enough space, which I had 80 gbs free, yes I know my hard drive is small 250 gbs but it's the SSD I bought and I only play 2 games. You people made me delete no man sky to download your update and it was a laughable 500 mbs. You don't need double the space to install updates eso, I can understand maybe when you first install it, but afterwards no.

So if eso is 98 gbs which is what it tells me, and I already have it installed. I don't need 200 gbs to install a 500mb update Jesus, shouldn't be that hard to code that for you genius people that run the multi billion dollar corporation.

Let me guess next update the games gonna be to big for my hard drive won't work at all, so now I gotta by a new SSD cause you guys can't figure out how to program a installer to delete the files as it installs, which steam has done for I dono forever.

Now it won't even let me install no man sky cause your worthless installer took up 159 gbs, all I have installed is eso haha.
Edited by makasouleater420 on February 5, 2020 7:19PM