The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran atherian archive hard mode bugged

stpdmonkey
stpdmonkey
✭✭✭
Is there any way they could fix atherian archive. The hard mode is impossible to complete with the bugs of atro spawns being incredibly fast. They are spawning within 20 seconds. This has been a issue for over a year. Randomly it will not bug and spawn too fast but the majority of the time its bugged and impossible to complete. This has been ridiculous and ruins everyone's enjoyment of the trial. For a trial that is one of the first trials made there should not be this type of issue.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    had several completions some with pug groups without issue
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I had several clears before summerset. Then havnt had one since
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a thread like this it helps to note what platform/server. What happens in one platform/server may not happen on others.
  • stpdmonkey
    stpdmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    I play on playstation btw
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've done 3-4 HM attempts since dragon hold, PC/NA. Of those, one had this bug and we had 10+ atros in a very short period of time (did not clear). The other attempts all cleared and did not have this issue.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play on XBox and this has been happening for as long as I can remember. It's random, they're aware, I've made a bunch of complaints, and they don't care. That trial is a hot mess, and getting through the hot mess is sort of a rite of passage by now. There is also the "load into first right side split directly into an overcharge while hanging out in a loading screen" and the "get launched off of the pad into outer space, only to fall back down to your death" bug too.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only bug I remember seeing in there was when The Mage would keep interrupting herself when she was trying to tell us her armory had a mind of it's own, but she didn't spawn any axes. Weirdest version of that fight I've ever seen.