The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Relations between races just prior to 3 Banners War

ian31416
ian31416
✭✭
Hi everyone

I'm trying to fill-in / expand my characters back-story, and I'd like it to fit in with established lore as far as possible. So I'm hoping you can help me with the following questions:

Would Baandari have been found all over Tamriel? For that matter are they still (during the 3 Banners War), despite Kajiit alliances?

Are there any examples of babies from one race being adopted and raised by another?

Which cities (if any) would be cosmopolitan enough to tolerate an adoption across racial boundaries?

Thanks
  • Sphinxmoth
    Sphinxmoth
    ✭✭
    Yep, sorry, but kind of SPOILER ALERT!

1. I think yes. Baandari Pedlars call themselves "wandering litter of Baand Dar" and "Cast-Cats"; also there's a quest in Wrothgar, which describes events of the past and refers to Baandari;
    2. Once again, in Wrothgar you can meet a khajjit, who was raised by orcs. He have orcish name, he speaks like orc (actually, it sounds like he is voiced by the same VA, as some orcs); and Zhasim is connected to my first statement about Baandari.
    3. Logically, it's orc snrongholds in Wrothgar. To be honest, I believe it can be tolerated in any town, except for Morrowind and Summerset Isles settlements. May be except for High Rock city-states and Republic of Hammerfell too.
    Please, excuse me for my bad English.
  • ian31416
    ian31416
    ✭✭
    That's a great answer, thanks!

I had done that quest, but I'd forgotten about it.

You've covered everything. Thanks again.