Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Shall I do this tank

Libonotus
Libonotus
✭✭✭✭✭
It’s mainly a PvP tank and I made a *** regen tank on DK with panacea, it’s insanely broken but I feel it’d be more broken on a necromancer with the bone colossus ult and bloodspawn set.
Shall I do this to be toxic in PvP?
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/511139/made-a-health-regen-tank#latest

You really have to make two threads that fast in a row cause you're not getting the attention you want? :p
    Edited by Raisin on February 4, 2020 7:55AM
    Options
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/511139/made-a-health-regen-tank#latest

You really have to make two threads that fast in a row cause you're not getting the attention you want? :p

40 minutes is a massive difference [snip].

[Edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on February 4, 2020 3:10PM
    Options
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you use gear, abilities, consumables, and CP from the game it is fair. Anyone else in the game can use the same sets you use if they desire. I've found that when someone claims what you claim about it being OP, it tends to be true in specific situations only. There is almost always a way to beat an opponent.

For example, dk's are often vulnerable to ranged attacks. If enough defile is brought against them the healing can be reduced quite a lot. While Panacea is good, it isn't perfect, even combined with Battle Roar passive, it isn't OP. A good snipe build with defile can wreck a heal tank quite well, unless you build for it.

My point isn't to say that you are wrong. Just that there are ways to defeat every strategy in ESO.

High defense is countered by penetration/crusher enchant and Fracture/breach.
    Good heals are countered by defile and cc/interrupts vs. active skills.
    Good damage is countered by defenses, maim, and cc/interrupts vs. active skills.
    High mobility is countered by snares, roots, stuns, and cc.
    And the list goes on.

That said, something I found interesting for my DK (at least for pve) sustain while solo was using Witchman's because it gives an additional restore effect similar to Battle Roar when an ultimate is used.

Edited for grammar.
    Edited by Bradyfjord on February 4, 2020 8:09AM
    Options
  • Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    If you use gear, abilities, consumables, and CP from the game it is fair. Anyone else in the game can use the same sets you use if they desire. I've found that when someone claims what you claim about it being OP, it tends to be true in specific situations only. There is almost always a way to beat an opponent.

For example, dk's are often vulnerable to ranged attacks. If enough defile is brought against them the healing can be reduced quite a lot. While Panacea is good, it isn't perfect, even combined with Battle Roar passive, it isn't OP. A good snipe build with defile can wreck a heal tank quite well, unless you build for it.

My point isn't to say that you are wrong. Just that there are ways to defeat every strategy in ESO.

High defense is countered by penetration/crusher enchant and Fracture/breach.
    Good heals are countered by defile and cc/interrupts vs. active skills.
    Good damage is countered by defenses, maim, and cc/interrupts vs. active skills.
    High mobility is countered by snares, roots, stuns, and cc.
    And the list goes on.

That said, something I found interesting for my DK (at least for pve) sustain while solo was using Witchman's because it gives an additional restore effect similar to Battle Roar when an ultimate is used.

Edited for grammar.

Ah ok thanks for the insight
    Options
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hello all,

With there already being a thread opened on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.