The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZERGBOMB | MagBlade Bomber (70+ bombs)

DucLIX
DucLIX
✭✭✭
Bombs compilation during midyear mayhem event, have fun watching! :)

https://youtu.be/6qLbT--A-2w
faster guys kill kill
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh, same old same old
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like Inevitable Detention spam more. Tag multiple people and get chain explosion, cause many don't know what the debuff aura looks like, or have their effects down low / off they never see it coming.

Also, wife says I'm lucky to be deaf after watching video with me.
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    I like Inevitable Detention spam more. Tag multiple people and get chain explosion, cause many don't know what the debuff aura looks like, or have their effects down low / off they never see it coming.

Mine told me that I'm lucky to be blind after reading this.
    Edited by DucLIX on February 4, 2020 11:50PM
    faster guys kill kill
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Inevitable Detention spam more.

That was my nickname in high school.
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    I like Inevitable Detention spam more.

That was my nickname in high school.

lmao 😂
    faster guys kill kill
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DucLIX wrote: »

Mine told me that I'm lucky to be blind after reading this.

https://youtu.be/ZTOqeBEtyLY
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This looks really fun for the person doing it. But speaking from experience from the recent MM, really tedious and annoying for everyone else.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    This looks really fun for the person doing it. But speaking from experience from the recent MM, really tedious and annoying for everyone else.

You're 100% right, and I'm saying this not because I'm salty at getting bombed (maybe once a month if they're really good, and I'm half asleep). The constant (and increasingly ridiculous) stream of bombers even when mym isn't on will end up getting the whole thing nerfed. Worst part is, most of them are completely useless (some do run as part of groups, very nasty :)). A dead weight on the campaign. They don't engage in defense, or assault. They don't help their faction on the scoreboards, they just help themselves.

TBH I'd sooner have a hapless noob who's willing to set up siege at a door than some muppet soaking up queue space by bombing keep doors/resource flags that have already flipped. At least he'd be trying to move the map.

• DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    I do it only for my personal pleasure, and I feel good about it. :)

faster guys kill kill
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Haters gonna hate, I personally think the music fits perfectly. Instead of crapping on others, try making your own content and we'll see how good it turns out.
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

You're 100% right, and I'm saying this not because I'm salty at getting bombed (maybe once a month if they're really good, and I'm half asleep). The constant (and increasingly ridiculous) stream of bombers even when mym isn't on will end up getting the whole thing nerfed. Worst part is, most of them are completely useless (some do run as part of groups, very nasty :)). A dead weight on the campaign. They don't engage in defense, or assault. They don't help their faction on the scoreboards, they just help themselves.

TBH I'd sooner have a hapless noob who's willing to set up siege at a door than some muppet soaking up queue space by bombing keep doors/resource flags that have already flipped. At least he'd be trying to move the map.

Dont stack its simple as that.

Strategicaly bombers in groups are useful for keep offense or defense thus contributing to the campaign. This is why proxy det exists!
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Strategicaly bombers in groups are useful for keep offense or defense thus contributing to the campaign. This is why proxy det exists!

I very rarely get bombed, but yes, when they play as part of a group they're gross. But really, how many do you see playing as part of a group? Most of the time it's some pointless goose bombing the inside of a flipped keep.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I very rarely get bombed, but yes, when they play as part of a group they're gross. But really, how many do you see playing as part of a group? Most of the time it's some pointless goose bombing the inside of a flipped keep.

Ah man though, a bomb group gave the best karmic kick in the bits I’ve seen in a while. While taking back a resource after a successful keep defense, I saw the red circle of doom and rolled my happy butt away (yay being jumpy) but the carnage was impressive. Someone was berating the corpses for being too clumped together, which yeah, but they were being a jerk about it. It was during MYM, so lots of new PVPers, why be an ass? Then BOOM! Cranky pants was taken out. It was great.
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭

Anyway, it looks like you have not watched the video :/
    It's not a #squealonyourbomber thread, just shared my video, if you wanna debate about bombers make another thread.
    faster guys kill kill
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A bomblade in group with harmony can ruin a group of 30 with one bomb. Solo bomblades can be a nuisance but in group? Oh boy.
    Edit because something clean got censored... O.o
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 10, 2020 10:33AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭

Bomblade in group and solo bomblade is kinda different characters with different setup btw