The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Laatvulon - Another DC Rollback

heaven13
heaven13
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Logged in to Laatvulon for a quick couple resource grabs while I am between IRL projects. Capping a resource at Dragonclaw, almost done, kicked back to character select. Log back in, placed back at home keep. Okay, fine. Except DC has lost TWO scrolls in the rollback. Not ones that were just run, but ones that were captured and placed literally hours ago. I ran them myself, one literally, one on the team that ran it. None of the keeps that were holding these scrolls were under attack when logout happened. None have been flipped in the meantime. But the scrolls have just appeared back in their home keeps.

It sucks enough losing out on AP when you get kicked when something is almost about to flip. But to lose multiple scrolls out of the blue is just ridiculous.
Edited by heaven13 on February 3, 2020 9:38PM
PC/NA
Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
Meet my characters :
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on February 3, 2020 9:01PM
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

You're right about that. I went ahead and changed the title to reflect that. Thank you.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't subscribe to the theory it is player-induced.

I had my own 3 nights ago. AD-side on Laat.

I had met my AP quota, and went to get the last few skyshards in Cyro for that toon. I hit the Bloodmayne delve, which was the very last one. I then died to blood port. Instead I went to character selct.

Logged in and had 'lost' the skyshard and associated acheevos.

That said, hours' of work and 2 scrolls is a kick to the junk. Mine was 5 minutes' work.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

You're right about that. I went ahead and changed the title to reflect that. Thank you.

My comment is in regards to getting booted, not a server rollback. That would (obviously) happen server side, but a mass dc can be triggered by players.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well now that the event is over I guess ZOS is off the hook for needing to investigate it at all.
    Same with that particular delve during the Witches Event where people could trigger the bosses to spawn very quickly and drop event boxes that didn't respect the usual cooldown.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's "interesting" about this rollback was that it wasn't a rollback but more of a reset. AD originally had all 6 scrolls. DC began taking them back throughout the day. The last scrolls we took were Altadoon and Ghartok and ran them up to Warden and Aleswell. When the "rollback" happened, Altadoon was back in its temple, but so was Ghartok which hadn't been home all day.
    PC/NA

Meet my characters :
  • Il3rotherhood
    Il3rotherhood
    ✭✭✭
    I want to mention that a rollback happened to me while I was doing a battleground on PC NA 2 nights ago. The game was about to finish (495 score in a deathmatch). And as the leading team made the final kill to win the game, I got kicked back to character selection. When I logged back, I was in Daggerfall city (where I was when I first logged in before 2-3 BGs matches) and I had lost the AP I gained from all the matches I did...

I messaged someone I remembered the name in my team and he said he rolled back a couple games too...
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can you confirm whether this issue was investigated at all?