Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Character Suggestions

VatorLol
VatorLol
I want to make 3 new characters with my remaining 3 slots. 1 DD, 1 Tank and 1 Healer. What classes do you guys suggest? I have a StamBlade, MagBlade, Stamplar and MagSorc, so I don't want any of those. Thanks!
  • VatorLol
    VatorLol
    Oh, and also I don't have Elsweyr so Necromancer is off the table too.
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really whatever you want to play to be honest. Any class can do any role. Make one of the remaining classes that you do not have and see how it plays for you then pick the role that you want it to fill. If it doesn't work out, scrap it and try out a different one.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For tank, I would definitely get a Nord Stam DK. Beastly. Can flip flop between PVE and PVP, DPS and tank with the right skills.
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, any class in any role works just fine in ESO. Taking a stab at narrowing it down given you've varied your classes mostly you have DK, Warden and Necro left.
    • Tank: all 3 are well liked, fun, and all designed to tank from the getgo; DK being the most popular
    • Healer: Warden/Necro were designed to heal from the getgo; Warden is sometimes considered more defensive while Necro offensive. Warden is a top choice when it comes to meta; DK is not as popular but if you want to try something unique it's an interesting choice.
    • DD: all use a lot of class skills so they will feel quite different than your current DDs; Necro is still simply super powerful in PvE; Warden/Necro have a similar rythmic x-A-B-x-C-D rotation. MagDK is close to DoT-....-DoT-Whip-....-Whip. StamDK is in a bit of flux with PTS changes. All make really strong tanky PvP DD's.
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Opps scratch necro.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka warden healer, breton or dark elf. Bretons have resistance to spells, and dark elves have a resistance to fire. Both are useful for dungeons and trials.