The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

about delays in Guild Trader swap.

OsManiaC
OsManiaC
✭✭✭✭
Why we are having these now?
GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the trader swap on EU?

For us NA players that are oblivious ... ?
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    happened now, at least, same as before. Guild spots changed in UI and GF but in reality they stuck same as last week.
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

• mauser12k
    mauser12k
    ✭✭✭
    7pm GMT Sunday evening is when traders swap on PC EU. Traders have swapped in the UI but *physically* the traders have not changed. Same bug as a few weeks ago.
    Co-GM of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go one step further @OsManiaC - this feels less like a delay and more like another failure.

Take screenshots of what you have in your guild banks and cross your fingers that is just slow but I would put gold on the fact that they will need to rerun the trader swap to fix this again.

Something is seriously wrong

Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    It happened, again. Seriously, again. I cant actually believe this. We're paying serious amounts of money every week for our traders that shouldnt even be this high, but due to problems that simply wont be addressed the bids are insane.

And now, again, it didnt change.

We're so sick of this, @ZOS_GinaBruno So bloody sick. Please sort this out tonight. And what about compensation for this? This is gold wasted thrown right into the void.
    Edited by EC_Rob on February 2, 2020 7:58PM
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad that this is now the third time there's been an issue.

Double check how much gold you get when they do refund the bids, and if its excessive, DON'T spend it.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 2, 2020 7:15PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We’re looking into this now. Thanks everyone, we know this is really frustrating for you. Will let you know when we have an update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @EC_Rob If this issue was in isolation would be bad enough but considering its part of a larger problem with bidding amounts, botting and pay to win Trade Guilds, throttled add-ons, little to no communication from Community Managers on Trading issues, it is very tiresome.
    Edited by chess1ukb16_ESO on February 2, 2020 7:28PM
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • GoddessExile
    GoddessExile
    ✭✭
    Here we go again......
    Founder & GM The Camel Smugglers Trade Guild.

Need something smuggled? just ask .... after we are done, this conversation never took place
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @EC_Rob If this issue was in isolation would be bad enough but considering its part of a larger problem with bidding amounts, botting and pay to win Trade Guilds, throttled add-ons, little to no communication from Community Managers on Trading issues, it is very tiresome.

This is completely spot on!

We need a dedicated and named Trading dev
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on February 2, 2020 7:37PM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Minghash
    Minghash
    ✭✭
    When do they stop using PC EU as a frigging test server ?
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭

This is completely spot on!

We need a dedicated and named Trading dev

we do not even have a specific forum section :D I don't think there will be resources for that.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both the trading guilds this one participates in are affected.

How will this one provide for her many apprentices and their many kittens?

With only 13 thousand pieces of fish in the bank how will we cope?

Snowstorm seems to have recently developed quite a taste for sugar too, it being harder to find in his native northern lands, and this one is not sure that is actually still snow covering him from boots to whiskers …

So in conclusion we really need to trade to raise the coin for food and cat drugs.

Won't you please think of the kittens?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭

Snowstorm seems to have recently developed quite a taste for sugar too, it being harder to find in his native northern lands, and this one is not sure that is actually still snow covering him from boots to whiskers …

So in conclusion we really need to trade to raise the coin for food and cat drugs.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I really do love your forum posts, dear Santie. You are a treasure to the community.

Please dont make the kittens suffer, dear Zos. We're all still playing the game because we have a deep love for it, but we deserve better communication if not more. I still play and log in for my people. My guildies. But youre making it damned hard for me to still keep doing this, and I am sure I am not the only one. Call it overreacting, but each time I do the trader bid my heart races and my mind aks me what will go wrong this time?
    @EC_Rob
    GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
    GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
    GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
    Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • GoddessExile
    GoddessExile
    ✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

This one also hopes the issues are resolved quickly, for the sake of the kittens, or you need to do some more skooma smuggling
    Founder & GM The Camel Smugglers Trade Guild.

Need something smuggled? just ask .... after we are done, this conversation never took place
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EC_Rob wrote: »

I really do love your forum posts, dear Santie. You are a treasure to the community.

Please dont make the kittens suffer, dear Zos. We're all still playing the game because we have a deep love for it, but we deserve better communication if not more.

I completely agree with you! There is nothing more to say sadly, we all said how upset we are the first time it happened, in disbelief we said it needs to be fixed the second time it happened.

Now its the third time it happened! This is just insulting to everyone who puts work towards their tradingguild..

Especially i agree with the communcation! I'm happy with how fast ZOS reacted today. But sadly this is not the regular response time....
    Edited by JN_Slevin on February 2, 2020 8:59PM
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmm...
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

We just put up maintenance messaging for tomorrow morning to address this. May we get guild names for a few guilds that were affected by this, including the name of the guild trader you were supposed to have won (preferably a different one than your guild has now)? That will help us with our investigation of this issue and the related fix.

Thank you!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on February 2, 2020 9:01PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We just put up maintenance messaging for tomorrow morning to address this. May we get guild names for a few guilds that were affected by this, including the name of the guild trader you were supposed to have won (preferably a different one than your guild has now)? That will help us with our investigation of this issue and the related fix.

Thank you!

Imperial Trading Company. We won the bid on Sintilfalion in Daggerfall, but the guild is still shown on Murgoz in the same city.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, Hammerfell Trading

Won Kaale in Evermore but we are still on Zunlog
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Thank you!

The Guildfinder seem to work fine, all of the things in there seem plausible.

Other than that,
    • Eternal Forest Merchantry, currently on Artura Pramarc in Rimmen, should be Ebonheart on Gananith
    • The Noble Merchants, currently on Talwullaure in Alinor, should be Wayrest on Estidillo
    • much more but i let the respective GMs talk about their Guilds^.^
    Edited by JN_Slevin on February 2, 2020 9:29PM
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, Valinor Traders should be on Rinami in Vivec but is still showing up on Mauhoth
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you very much @sirinsidiator and @Holmarion19! These are perfect.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Children of the Wolf won the chap in Senchal whose name this one cannot recall but it might start with G. The guild who had it last week though still have it right now. They may need help packing up their boxes and they may need a wagon or two to help them on their way perhaps?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, Did any guild move to a new kiosk that they successfully won tonight? Or was it 100% the process did not work?

Guild: Traders of the Ebonheart
    Kiosk won Yggurz Strongbow in Alinor but still on Shinirar in Rawlkha.

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EC_Rob wrote: »

Please dont make the kittens suffer, dear Zos. We're all still playing the game because we have a deep love for it, but we deserve better communication if not more. I still play and log in for my people. My guildies. But youre making it damned hard for me to still keep doing this, and I am sure I am not the only one. Call it overreacting, but each time I do the trader bid my heart races and my mind aks me what will go wrong this time?

I feel for you Rob, you should of had the right spot this week
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    For making a favor to fellow GM, I'll also mention this one:

Guild: The First Trading Guild
    Currently stuck in Elden Root, with trader "Walks-In-Leaves", even tho they won trader "Shuhasa" in Belkarth.
    Edited by Fiktius on February 2, 2020 9:30PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Out of curiosity, Did any guild move to a new kiosk that they successfully won tonight? Or was it 100% the process did not work?

Thanks! It sounds like the latter.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! It sounds like the latter.

Thank you for the communication! This means really much to be heard!