The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

The Skooma Scholars - A Guild for those who like to take their time!

Caroloces
Caroloces
✭✭✭✭✭
Have you ever felt rushed in a dungeon while listening to a quest giver? Do you ever linger in a forgotten grove somewhere in Tamriel, and just want to absorb the world and be a part of it? Do you have that insatiable curiosity about the culture and history of Tamriel that makes you want to pick up every lorebook and read it cover to cover? If so, you may want to consider joining the Skooma Scholars, a guild for the casual player who wants to relax while playing, and not feel pressured to perform or excel. We seek to provide a home for those players who value the stories and lore of Tamriel, and seek to immerse themselves in this world without being pressured to have the best gear, or the best DPS.
We believe strongly in the suspension of disbelief that makes a game like this so immersive and compelling, though we are not an RP guild. We also believe that players perform at their best when they're respected and supported, and not castigated for having a difficult time with certain content. Fun, friendly, supportive, and relaxed are the key words that might express the tenor of this guild. It has a slight orientation towards older, mature players, but will willingly accept players of any age who value these approaches.
The Skooma Scholars is a new guild, with a small number of players at this point. We hope that with such new game features as the upcoming "Antiquities" system, which, hopefully, will inspire immersive and thoughtful mechanics into the game, that more players will seek to join us.
The best way to join is to mail me @Caroloces in game.
Edited by Caroloces on February 2, 2020 12:16AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm returned to the game, and new to the search guilds function. Is there a way to search by actual guild name?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bad. I just checked on the Search function in the guild finder, and it doesn't seem to exist. I've edited my post. The best way is to mail me ingame @Caroloces.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool! Thank you!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options