The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

It's time to ask the monthly question!

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Sooooooooo

Febuary showcase? I'm assuming it will be this monday.

(Veya hair please zos) ;)
Give us clannfear mounts!
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost certainly Monday I suspect.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm always amused by them "showcasing" a month after it's already started.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It lets you get settled into the month first... :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost certainly Monday I suspect.

This. Seems logical it would not happen on Saturday or Sunday.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They hinted on Twitter that velsa hair is coming this month to celebrate the anniversary on the Morrowind teaser
    Edited by WildRaptorX on February 1, 2020 9:28PM
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keylun wrote: »
    They hinted on Twitter that velsa hair is coming this month to celebrate the anniversary on the Morrowind teaser

SHOW ME, LINK LINK LINK PLEASE!!!
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by WildRaptorX on February 1, 2020 10:36PM
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I really hope so. That's a proper feminine adventurer's hair.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope so. That's a proper feminine adventurer's hair.

ye!

It's really, really nice!
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So... any update?
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... any update?

Most likely will see it tonight.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crown Store showcases publish around 15:00 gmt. So half an hour most likely.

Yes, my memory is stupidly long and powerful.

It's a curse, trust me.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope we get that datamined jackal looking mount in the showcase.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe next month! Or June for the actual anniversary
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, veya hair : c

And nothing that interesting...

feelsbadman
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

feelsbadman

Sorry about the hairstyle... :neutral:

It's interesting for me, though, as it's the Heart's Day furnishing pack and the music box:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/57649

I've been waiting about 3 months for that furnishing pack...

It has a a big plate of sweetrolls and flowers in vases. :smile:

Why they wait until one day before Valentine's Day to finally sell it, though, who knows?

You would think you would sell it a couple of weeks before the event, so people have plenty of time to decorate their houses.
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 8, 2020 4:20PM
  • Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    Much to my own surprise, I really liked the emote pack when I looked at it in game.

The dragoncall is absolutely silly in an entertaining way.

The drinking emote is a pretty good boisterous drinking animation using a drinking horn instead of a mug, which might do very nicely in some tavern settings.

The trophy one is my favorite though, as the object is vague enough that it could be a lot of things that the character is inspecting. So it fits nicely in treasure finding situations.

(I am still hoping we will one day get the animation where the character is sitting cross-legged and dips a piece of bread in a bowl of soup. Many of those very ordinary emotes would be a great addition.)
    Edited by Anska on February 8, 2020 9:04PM
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

feelsbadman

Sorry about the hairstyle... :neutral:

It's interesting for me, though, as it's the Heart's Day furnishing pack and the music box:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/57649

I've been waiting about 3 months for that furnishing pack...

It has a a big plate of sweetrolls and flowers in vases. :smile:

Why they wait until one day before Valentine's Day to finally sell it, though, who knows?

You would think you would sell it a couple of weeks before the event, so people have plenty of time to decorate their houses.

eh we still have a chance with the morrowind anniversary, but hey another music box. thats cool.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anska wrote: »
    Much to my own surprise, I really liked the emote pack when I looked at it in game.

The dragoncall is absolutely silly in an entertaining way.

The drinking emote is a pretty good boisterous drinking animation using a drinking horn instead of a mug, which might do very nicely in some tavern settings.

The trophy one is my favorite though, as the object is vague enough that it could be a lot of things that the character is inspecting. So it fits nicely in treasure finding situations.

(I am still hoping we will one day get the animation where the character is sitting cross-legged and dips a piece of bread in a bowl of soup. Many of those very ordinary emotes would be a great addition.)

Ye! I really want that merchant, crossed arm and thinking emote.
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    I would do this ALL-DAY-LONG

giphy.gif