Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for LGBT-friendly guild

Sassa
Sassa
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone! I'm a casual and happy player looking for a lgbt-friendly guild :) I'm an altholic with one healer that's just started dipping her feet into the world of vet dungeons and I'd love to find some friendly players to play with!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! I run Clan Ghilain, a guild that's a safe space for LGBTQ+ people (also women and people with disabilities). We focus on the social aspect, but also relaxed PvE and other game content. And we have MANY altoholics among us :smiley: If that's something that sounds good, drop your userID and I'll send an invite!
    Cheers :smile:
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Sassa
    Sassa
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Lavellan! That sounds absolutely amazing, I'd love an invite! My ID's @Sassilutten :D
  • Sassa
    Sassa
    Soul Shriven
    Sassa wrote: »
    Hi Lavellan! That sounds absolutely amazing, I'd love an invite! My ID's @Sassilutten :D

@Sassilutt I mean heh
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    You don't have to get it. But maybe let others enjoy their things if they want to. It's not doing any harm to anyone. :smile:

@Sassa I'll drop an invite tomorrow afternoon! Welcome to the Clan :smiley:
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • samef1414ub17_ESO
    samef1414ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would love to join this guild, I have been searching for a guild where I can be my *** self! My ID is @AqueeriusX. I have a Dunmer DragonKnight, I like to do dungeons on weekends and evenings, also up for some PvP.
  • madsadz
    madsadz
    Soul Shriven
    @Lavellan if you are still looking for players I'd love to join! @madsadz is my ID :)
  • HyacinthAK
    HyacinthAK
    Soul Shriven
    @madsadz @samef1414ub17_ESO @Sassa

If you are still interested in joining a Social LGBT+ Guild.. We might be one that you would love..

We're the Noble Land-Mermaids and we are a diverse and fun group of folks that love to do all the things, and we have all the things that you may need within this amazing game.

First and Foremost were SOCIAL.. However we range from Casual to Hardcore Play styles.. so feel free to fit in wherever you want.

Come Check us out and contact me in game @BarondeArden

"Tamriel is a large place, we'll leave the light on!"