The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we get some friggin privacy. . . Doors. I mean doors.

OWLTHEMAD
OWLTHEMAD
✭✭✭✭
Seriously, the models are in game, and the elsweyr dragon doors show their is no issue having an actual physically opening and closing door. It would be nice to actually have doors in all these DOORWAYS.

Seriously, how do we not have doors? What are we savages living in caves?!
Edited by OWLTHEMAD on January 31, 2020 5:04PM
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, apparently editing initial description starts a second thread. Did not know that.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. Doors. Windows. Floor tiles. Wall tiles to reskin the mouldy crap. Separate pieces not accosiated with any race.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the rubble in many of the houses not being attended to we want doors? Lets clean up the places first so it does not appear like we are savages living in fancy caves.
  • OWLTHEMAD
    OWLTHEMAD
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    With all the rubble in many of the houses not being attended to we want doors? Lets clean up the places first so it does not appear like we are savages living in fancy caves.

Look man, doors and high fences are the very foundation of a civilised society. Whats the point of moving all that rubble if you cant even hide it behind a door? None i tell you none. Without a door we are no better then orcs and goblins
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OWLTHEMAD wrote: »

Look man, doors and high fences are the very foundation of a civilised society. Whats the point of moving all that rubble if you cant even hide it behind a door? None i tell you none. Without a door we are no better then orcs and goblins

So you really do want to live like savages, just behind doors. Ok
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    Wall tiles to reskin the mouldy crap.

Or paint.

• Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OWLTHEMAD wrote: »

Hiding dirt is why we have rugs. Doors are only there to allow someone to break in. As for fences where else do you expect to gossip with the neighbors.

But I digress we need functioning architecture appropriate doors.

• Anska
    Anska
    ✭✭✭
    Hiding dirt is why we have rugs.

And this is how room fragrance was invented!

But I agree, doors would be great.