The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon finder issues

DLM
DLM
✭✭✭✭✭
This has been happening since dungeon finder was supposed to be fixed a few weeks ago. Happens almost half the time when I get a group.

- Ready checks kicks in
- It goes straight into Notifications (kinda like the past issue where even after accepting the group it would still end there, except that now half the time it goes straight there)
- Once you open your ready check in Notifications, clicking Accept does nothing at all
- The only way to close this is to refuse your group but when you go back to Dungeon Finder, you can't queue again (it is greyed) and as a matter of fact if you are still queued, leaving the queue is also greyed
- So in the end you have to soft log to be able to enter the queue again

Hope this gets fixed.
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for acknowledging the issue. Always nice to see you care so much.
  • DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't expect an instant fix but how about at least acknowledging the *** issue?!
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    I and I suspect others have been having similar issues. And it is not surprising to me, sadly, that it’s neither been fixed or even acknowledged since the alleged fix a few weeks ago (which I suspect was simply a rollback of the changes they had just attempted on GF).

What I’ve noticed that’s different lately is an immediate move of the ready check to Notifications, even if you’ve immediately hit ‘F’. You then have to go to notifications to do it again. This doesn’t occur every time, but often enough it’s a chronic problem.

And the real issue I suspect is that people don’t realize it’s gone to Notications. I’ve seen a large uptick in “someone declined” outcomes and you get put back into the queue. I’ve seen as many as five such events in a short period of time to do one dungeon. I think it’s erroneously going to Notifications and people don’t realize until it’s too late. IMO, this is putting more strain on the GF, which is completely unneccessary.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Bucky Balls
    Bucky Balls
    ✭✭✭
    bump

see general discussion thread also:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/513669/gf-busted-again

This bug seems to persist despite PC/Mac Patch Notes v5.3.4 - Harrowstorm & Update 25 stating that players can exit group finder queue.

Could you please pass this on as it's a bug that usually requires a log-out or a rather lengthy wait for the queue timer, despite being perpetually at 0 in notifications, to fade naturally (possibly as long as queue penalty ~15mins ? ).

Thanks

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Chris
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_Edward
    Edited by Bucky Balls on February 24, 2020 10:21PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DLM wrote: »
    Thanks for acknowledging the issue. Always nice to see you care so much.

Just count yourself lucky, I guess, that you didn't get some troglodyte jumping in and saying they should just remove it altogether.
    Edited by Tigerseye on February 24, 2020 10:40PM