The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Decapitated Body

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there is a decapitated body to grab or make?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's... Interesting. XD

Well, to the best of my knowledge there is no graphic decapitation or resultant corpse anywhere in the game.

At best there may perhaps be a headless charred corpse?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see any headless corpses in Furnishings, at least not in the usual category: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Undercroft_Furnishings

Plenty of heads, skulls, corpses, and a guillotine, but no headless corpses.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like to have one for my Guillotine, got he head but need the body.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    Like to have one for my Guillotine, got he head but need the body.

Use 2 peices. Get a body whose head you can sink into then guillotine somehow, and then put the head on the other side.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the merchant fits quite nicely in the guillotine... don't ask me how I know 😉
    but, as far as a headless body, I haven't seen any
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    the merchant fits quite nicely in the guillotine... don't ask me how I know 😉
    but, as far as a headless body, I haven't seen any

There have been times in dungeons when I wished I had a guillotine for another player's Merchant. :D