The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Break Free is SO broken

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anytime I come across a Stamina user and its ALWAYS Stam build, I can't pop potions, even if I DO take a immovable pot I'm CC'd CAN NEVER break free and ALWAYS get killed, any other class I can survive but I get hit with a 2H user I might as well take my hands off the keyboard
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    could very well be due to a de-sync some stam players will use certain skills that will exploit this
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats why running skills like race against time or forward momentum is sort of crucial

but next patch with the off balance nerf and dswing buff you really cant tell where stuns are going, but to me it clearly looks like hard CCs are going to be a must have which is taking another skill slot forcibly
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I said it many times over the years, but CC immunity should apply immediately on stun and do it for duration of skill + current cc immunity timer OR 2 sec + regular CC immunity to prevent instances where you can be repeatedly stunned.

The highest # of times I've been stunned in a row is 5. That was in this patch too...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice a delay on breaking free of stuns but not a lot of getting stunned while immune but the lag causes such a delay sometimes that you pop a potion but really you were already stunned and then break free takes an extra second as it's on the global cool down.

RAT when it comes to roots BTW; is only 2 second immunity. With lag in a larger fight, you will have more than 1 person spamming roots at you to where they land every second. You will hit RAT, and the delay from the lag will be as long as your immunity and it will feel like a stun. Roll dodge will give you longer root immunity but if course you must watch your pool if you're mag as break free and a roll dodge with cost increase poisons and you're screwed for the next set of CC.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myself and many of the people I've been in BG's with lately have noticed and complained about this. In several matches yesterday, I had instances where I was hard stunned for a good 4-5 seconds where break-free just flat-out didn't work at all even with plenty of resources as a stamina character.

I've noticed a lot of weird behavior, things like back-to-back dawnbreakers from the same person.

Matches that start with people not having full teams.

MMR being so hopelessly busted that not long after hitting 50 I'm getting consecutive matches against fully geared fully coordinated premades.

BG queues timing out and putting me back in town.

Getting hit by melee from 20 feet away through walls.

It feels like it's falling apart.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I discovered a new break-free type yesterday.

You can even break free after dying!!

What a nice feature, thanks Zos

10/10 would recommend this laggy feature to everyone
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    The most broken thing with break free/stuns is when a nightblade stuns you from stealth, you char isn't stunned immediately, he/she juste stands there frozen and you can't move (of course you can't break free), then 1.5 second later you're stunned and you can try to break free but then its too late
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reyleigh wrote: »
    The most broken thing with break free/stuns is when a nightblade stuns you from stealth, you char isn't stunned immediately, he/she juste stands there frozen and you can't move (of course you can't break free), then 1.5 second later you're stunned and you can try to break free but then its too late

Similar with meteor.
    I hear the noise and get the damage but nothing happens then I move forward after a few seconds I slide back to where I was and stunned
    Umhh... what? :joy:
  • Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    Reyleigh wrote: »

Similar with meteor.
    I hear the noise and get the damage but nothing happens then I move forward after a few seconds I slide back to where I was and stunned
    Umhh... what? :joy:

Yeah that’s annoying, I get the damage almost instantly then 2 seconds later a giant meteor comes down and stuns me.