The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for "EU friendly" guild

phlupp89
phlupp89
✭✭
Hi all,
my friends and i are looking for a pve-guild on the NA server that is active in the earlier hours of the day (roughly from 11 am to 6 pm est).
We are all from the EU but are playing on the NA side for various reasons. Sadly this is often preventing us from participating in guild runs like trials and stuff because they simply start too late.
Personally i have met quite a few people from europe on the NA server but never organized in a guild. Just wondering if there is one out there :)
Quick info about us: it's three people, all max cp, looking for challenging content. one mains a tank, the other a dps (petsorc) and i do play all three roles (only halfway decent as a dps tho).
None of us are legendary gamers or anything, but we have been playing ESO for quite some time and know our way around.
So if anyone is part of / knows a guild like that and could let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phlupp89 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    my friends and i are looking for a pve-guild on the NA server that is active in the earlier hours of the day (roughly from 11 am to 6 pm est).
    We are all from the EU but are playing on the NA side for various reasons. Sadly this is often preventing us from participating in guild runs like trials and stuff because they simply start too late.
    Personally i have met quite a few people from europe on the NA server but never organized in a guild. Just wondering if there is one out there :)
    Quick info about us: it's three people, all max cp, looking for challenging content. one mains a tank, the other a dps (petsorc) and i do play all three roles (only halfway decent as a dps tho).
    None of us are legendary gamers or anything, but we have been playing ESO for quite some time and know our way around.
    So if anyone is part of / knows a guild like that and could let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!

Found one. Send me a friend invite and I will invite you to it.
    @luton0watford4