The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any interest in faction hopping fun themed group/guild?

The_Art_of_Paw
The_Art_of_Paw
✭✭✭
For the campaign that isn't faction locked, is anyone interested in teaming with me to form fun groups on any side that works best for the time we are on?

A rough plan, is to all jump on to the faction with lowest population and create a fun grouping for the map. If it's a dead time on the server, once we flip the map, switch faction and flip it back to fill time until we can get map active again.

We could also assist casuals each night to help them get their tier 1 quotas for their transmutes for each faction

If it's popular enough, we could expand it to a guild. If there are only a handfull of us, we could just run it thorugh someones discord channel.

Any feedback is much appreciated. If i don't find like minded player to group to do this with, your comments will assist me to adjust to the local trend happening on the scene.

Wishing you all well in your battles, have a great week out there!