The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Exodus of Shadow - Social Guild looking to rebuild and grow.

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
I returned to the game at the end of December and once again got hooked. I am now actively trying to rebuild my guild. I know there are a lot of guilds out there that do the same things - "we have raffles", "we have weekly events", stuff like that. I understand that offering that stuff (which we do do) is not going to be enticing enough to join a guild that is essentially just now starting. We are scheduling events. We do intend on doing all content.

What can I offer to entice you to join? Well...

We are specifically looking for new or returning players. We will also take veteran's as long as you're not elitist or toxic. The environment that we are creating is one where fun is the priority and telling people that can't join (even just to try) just because they don't already know what they're doing or they're not running what you think they should be is not okay.

I want a community. I want to make friends. I know the social aspect isn't for everyone and that is perfectly fine, but if you are looking for something more than just being a member of a guild, I really hope you consider joining.

We are open to all people, no skill level restrictions, no age restrictions; however, that does not mean conversations need to be PG. If someone underage joins the guild, it is their parents responsibility to monitor what they are interacting with, not mine or anyone else's.

If you'd like to join either join our discord server: discord.gg/XpYZbyB (optional), or message/add me on PSN: chaos0720.

Gods are not born; they are made.

"Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better."

Edit: Forgot to mention that when the time comes, I will be looking for officers. Those positions will be of varying levels and will be dependent upon personality and dedication to the guild.
Edited by Chaos0720 on January 29, 2020 8:27PM