The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LiB dependency files disable

dbonifaci_ESO
dbonifaci_ESO
✭✭
Just returning to the game, and most of my addons had Lib file dependencies. I downloaded each of these Lib files via minion and they are installed. However, all these lib files are showing "disabled" in my ESC>Addons menu. Even when I select the load out of date addons box and reloadUI, they remain that way. In my settings>Addons menu, its just blank. I did notice that after initially download these Lib files, the first character I logged in with they seemed to be working, but then when I switched to another character, they no longer worked. I tried uninstalling all my addons and Lib files and redownloading all of them via minion, but still having this disabled error and none of my addons are working. Anyone have this happen and know how to fix it?
  • dbonifaci_ESO
    dbonifaci_ESO
    ✭✭
    Some additional info:
    11l7muln6v6h.png
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure, you downloaded all the libs in Red under each addon in the list.

While i understand the change to the Lib system, I for sure do not like it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"