The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legion Zero Armor Bug

Annsivi
Annsivi
✭✭
Hello! I finally collected all 7 pages of the Legion Zero motif and applied the armor to my Wood Elf character, Zifri Nightwind last night. The character is dual wield on front bar and bow on back bar and is currently using the Brassy Assassin personality. Since the Legion Zero motif does not include weapons, I'm using a different weapon style (started with Ebonshadow, then switched to Dremora followed by Soul Shriven). On the dual wield bar when my daggers are sheathed, there's a very noticeable gap between the weapon and my characters' hip which gives the impression the weapons are floating at the characters' side. If it were just a tiny gap it wouldn't be an issue, but it's so wide it's distracting and looks silly. This is the only armor motif I've had this issue with. I even tried switching the daggers to swords to see if maybe larger weapons might help, but it doesn't. I already submitted a ticket through the website this morning and the email I received suggested posting something here as well, so here I am!
XBOX NA: Annsivi
Officer at Five Tenets Trading and Black Hand Trading

Arael Nightwind | EP Bosmer Nightblade
Fennorian Ravenwatch | DC Altmer Necromancer
Zifri Nightwind | AD Bosmer Necromancer

"You should know that great power brings its own sorrows, even for those with the wisdom to wield it." - Sotha Sil