The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

patcher issues

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
My patcher keeps freezing at 75% and locking up my entire PC this happenes EVERY patch sadly and i need to reinstall or repair the entire thing. it ends up using 100% of my CPU
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jircris11

The launcher getting stuck at 75% could be a permission issue related to anti-virus settings or other programs on the PC. In the thread linked below we have posted a list of troubleshooting that can help with your issue.

Update on launcher stuck
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @jircris11

The launcher getting stuck at 75% could be a permission issue related to anti-virus settings or other programs on the PC. In the thread linked below we have posted a list of troubleshooting that can help with your issue.

Update on launcher stuck

Already tried all that. It seems to be a memory leak with the patcher, to fix it I have to go in and repair every time then let it freeze, reboot my pc then it "works"
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer