The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

floating boxes to hand in writs - Summerset. PC NA

unchainedzulu
unchainedzulu
✭✭✭
hqaxs328pnb8.png
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. For how long was the HUD displayed that way? Has this happened repeatedly?

Apparently the game client did not receive all of the data necessary for the missing parts of the picture. During the 5 years I have been playing TESO, occasionally I have seen similar output from the game client. Usually there seemed to be a problem in the mega-server system. However, sometimes, it could occur as the result of a service interruption caused by the ISP, during which my computer lost connectivity to the Internet for a few milliseconds. The interruption was not long enough to cause the game client to lose its log-in to the mega-server, but it would cause a gap in the input received by the game client.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    not too sure, i was here about 2-3 minutes. i have never seen this error before. luckily the writ boxes could still be interacted with.