The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Houses for Homes?

Rampeal
Rampeal
✭✭✭✭✭
Two of my favorite homes are Hunters Glade and Coldharbour estate (One for Werewolves and One for Vampires). They are nice and relatively flat so I can go crazy with building. Awesome.

I know we have some awesome tents and we just got those sweet elswyer shrine, but could we get some premade homes? Nothing to big some thing like this would be fine.

dua8ms14elm7.jpg

I just always wanted to make my own village and think it would be cool.

What do you think?
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In lieu of better building tools (roofs, windows, etc), I think this would be a stellar idea. I would love to be able to place two or three small buildings in the Surreal Estate and create a tiny bit of Cyrodiil pulled into Coldharbour, for example.

I've seen some brilliantly built houses by other players, but I ultimately just don' have that creative skill, so I can only get so much use out of the blank slate houses.

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • kaffeend
    kaffeend
    ✭✭
    I think this is a brilliant idea. What's more, all houses (as building elements) are already in-game.
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know there are building materials in the game to build homes, but they have alot of problems. They don't snap together and they take up way to much space. Saw a player build a beautiful small castle I. Surreal estate, but it took up all the spaces and they couldn't put down furniture.