The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit station bug when failing to purchase token from crown store

Fari
Fari
After finishing my outfit and all selections, I’m presented an option to pay gold or use a token. As I didn’t have a token, I clicked to go to the store to buy one. Then I didn’t by one and exited out of the store.

This closed all UI elements.

When I opened the outfit station again, the UI and the model were weirdly out of sync. The UI showed the selections for my new outfit as I had set them before opening the store, but the model showed my current look.

This was fixed for all pieces of gear as soon as I changed one item. I selected a different look for one item and all items on my model were fixed at once.