The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NERF this before it's TOO LATE!

Solaire
Solaire
✭✭✭
Nerf Lag @ZOS
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too LATE ! :D
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭
    Too LATE ! :D

TOO LIT
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 Watching videos of people on pts that lag even in optimal conditions is horrendous. I cant even imagine how live will be other than to say unplayable if this patch goes through. The event lag is lol btw
    Edited by jadarock on January 26, 2020 9:11PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they did those changes to optimise performance

Are you saying ZOS is fooling us ? Cant be. Would be the first time :-D
  • Solaire
    Solaire
    ✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    I thought they did those changes to optimise performance

Are you saying ZOS is fooling us ? Cant be. Would be the first time :-D

The game still had too many duplicate files, unused, taking up space making it twice as hard to render,
    they files need a huge optimization, and we have not had any optimization update,

even tho they point out performance fixes, i see nothing major, still lags the same as always did, fighting in groups is horrible even lowering the graphic doesn't help

doesn't matter how good ur GPU or CPU is,

Number one cause of death in PVP is Lag