Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where to get attunable crafting station for jewelry and cooking

EternalDiva
EternalDiva
✭✭✭
I somehow ended up with one for blacksmithing, woodworking and clothing. But dont have one for jewelry or a way to cook from home. Where do I get these things?
  • majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    you get them from master writs. Provisioning from Rolis Hlaalu (the dunmer you hand over the finished master writs to) and jewelry station from Faustina Curio (She is next to Rolis).
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    attunable provisioning station?

you want to make set foods? :lol:

jokes aside, only jewelry station is attunable.
    majorana already said where to get them :)

if you don't have enough writ vouchers, you can also buy them on guild traders for gold.
    PC EU
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also get these from the Crown Purchase tab of the housing editor though I don't believe the Jewelry Station is attunable. In addition to the regular Provisioning station Rolis also has plans for an Elweyr Provisioning station. The housing editor also offers a couple of versions of Provisioning stations.
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majorana wrote: »
    you get them from master writs. Provisioning from Rolis Hlaalu (the dunmer you hand over the finished master writs to) and jewelry station from Faustina Curio (She is next to Rolis).

Thank you for this. I was having trouble finding the Attunable Jewelry station.