Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild on PC NA [PvE][PvP][RP][Solo]

TarotMeUp
TarotMeUp
Soul Shriven
Hey all!

I recently at the end of last year joined the game on NA PC coming from PS4. In that regard I am sort of starting fresh with the game having changed platforms and I am looking for a guild to call home. I mostly PvE but also enjoy PvP from time to time. Love to run trials and usually play a healer though working on finding what I want to main atm but I am also flexible (Right now my only max toon is my Tank Necro on PC). TO me the cornerstone of any MMO is the community you choose to play with and I hope to find a community I can do that with here.

Note: I also enjoy Role Play as well and would be fun to find a role play guild but this is not a must.

In Game Name: @TarotMeUp
  • Sikhyr
    Sikhyr
    I run the Code of Malacath. It is a Blended Guild touching on all aspects, but one of the big goals of the Guild is to help new and returning players return to full strength/get back into the groove, or learn from the bottom up. It is a Social gameplay guild, a casual guild with emphasis on community over any elitism.

The whole idea of the Code of Malacath is making the weak, strong. So they can stand before Malacath in Honor when they die a glorious death.

If you're interested, here's the Discord: https//:discord.gg/eQTmff3

You can also send me mail @Sikhyr ingame.

(i also run necrotank)
    Glory to Malacath!