The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Great Event ZoS...

Korinth
Korinth
✭✭✭
20 min in queue, get to one keep, disconnect. Another 30 min in queue, take invite to Cyrodil, game crashes....

Great job ZoS... yet another event borked.....
Guild Officer
Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    And now Im in 5 min load screens between keeps..... this is ***.
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    And once again...In a damn queue for 40 min, get invite to Cyro, black screen, crash. Log back in and have to rejoin queue.

All I will say is ZoS you need to fix this crap. 5 years in and BS like this should not be a thing. If the "new" patch that requires us to re-download entire game doesnt fix this (as well as many other issues) you should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...that's strange. I get right in without an issue. What platform and server?

PC NA here.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    Hmmm...that's strange. I get right in without an issue. What platform and server?

PC NA here.

This sounds like Xbox NA
  • Korinth
    Korinth
    ✭✭✭
    Nope PC NA and trying to play in Kaalgrontid. Its been hit or miss this entire event for everyone in my PvP guild.

Today I have been able to (or unable to) play with my guild ZERO times today with 4 attempts. I got into Cyro 2 out of 4 times (Kaalgrontid) and both times disconnected at the first keep. The other 2 disconnected at log in.

Not my internet connection. On FiOS... with usually a 90 ping and 0 packet loss.
    Guild Officer
    Tamriel Transport Co.

tusc.enjin.com/home
  • lozq
    lozq
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA as well, playing from Australia.

Nil issues at all, just the occasional 1/2 second loading screens when things were getting hectic in Cyrodiil.

I don't often hear the PC NA brigade having major issues with disconnects/logouts. Hardware issue possibly?
    Edited by lozq on February 4, 2020 5:14PM
    Quinnine | Tankblade | PC NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1/2 second loading screen, lol!

They’re often 90 seconds long on PS4/NA, but no one cares about that because it’s console.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA