The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/01/24

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Luxury Furnisher offer this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Riekling Bedding, Icy Straw 2,500g
  2. Riekling Banner, Wolf Pelt 4,000g
  3. Riekling Lean-To, Boar Pelt 4,000g
  4. Riekling Pelt, Boar 4,000g
  5. Riekling Pit, Ash and Bone 7,500g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man... 2 weeks of crafting signs, 2 weeks of orcish stuff, and now 2 weeks of riekling stuff?!

It's like Zanil is begging me *not* to throw my gold at him.

The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    s8bLc41.png
    bkL4Ly1.png
    VY1PmGr.png
    TUHDzSy.png
    zKvRKFw.png
    fZFbCWR.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get to save my gold this week.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "luxury" furniture
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t that “new” furnishing just a bosmer craftable furnishing with a snow dusting?

Hard pass.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the Alinor Greenhouses and Windmills?
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    Isn’t that “new” furnishing just a bosmer craftable furnishing with a snow dusting?

Hard pass.

Basically yes.
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meh.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In months now, I haven't seen anything I really want to spend gold on. Actually, pretty sure I can spend my gold on the stuff I REALLY want using guild traders. *sigh*

When I first heard about the "Luxury Furnisher" I was excited. Didn't last long at all. Not many endorphins there....
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    In months now, I haven't seen anything I really want to spend gold on. Actually, pretty sure I can spend my gold on the stuff I REALLY want using guild traders. *sigh*

When I first heard about the "Luxury Furnisher" I was excited. Didn't last long at all. Not many endorphins there....

The biggest problem with the luxury vendor is that after the first year,all but 1 item a week is completely recycled.WE have no room for new items,nor does there seem to be any desire to clear less popular themes, in order for new things to come.As more dlc comes out it is only going to get worse if we don't do something introduce to new themes.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... I was about to log off, after an evening of PVP, and remembered that I hadn't checked what was on offer at the Luxury Vendor. Thought about it for a moment, should I go and check, or should I just look it up on the Forums. Choices choices...

In the end, I decided to go check it out, thinking that I might as well go do the daily craftign writs at the same time. So I ported to Coldharbor, intending to head to Vivec and do the dailies afterwards.

However, after having seen what the new item was (a frigging reskin of Wood Elf Wall Hide, Spotted; a bloody green quality item), I felt so dissapointed, that I immediately just logged off and said to hell with it.

Luxury Vendor offerings are so bad that they give people reasons to not play the game.

*** grade A job there ZOS!
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about all the manicured wisteria trees and verdant wisteria lattices i see all over alinor and summerset. What about my mini perpetual bloom flowers. !!!!!????
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The biggest problem with the luxury vendor is that after the first year,all but 1 item a week is completely recycled.WE have no room for new items,nor does there seem to be any desire to clear less popular themes, in order for new things to come.As more dlc comes out it is only going to get worse if we don't do something introduce to new themes.

Ah, well, see.... I'm still pretty new (a year and a half - but none of that really messing with housing) so I didn't have a clue. Thanks, because now I know not to get real excited!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Might be time for a luxury vendor that has only new items even if it is only one or two and an antique vendor for the old stuff players might have missed out on.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »

Hard pass.

That's just sad, how is this luxury furniture?
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How about all the manicured wisteria trees and verdant wisteria lattices i see all over alinor and summerset. What about my mini perpetual bloom flowers. !!!!!????

That kind of supports my point.We didn't even get an Alinor themed week.Thus no chance.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing says, "Luxurious," like snow goblin crap.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There were one new theme each cycle. Necromancer's things and some elsweyr.
    Not enough, though.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »

There were one new theme each cycle. Necromancer's things and some elsweyr.
    Not enough, though.

As I said previously that problem will multiply over time,even more than it already has.It's time for zos to rework the Luxury Vendor.If that means having multiple so be it.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should change the name of the shop from Cicero's to Dollar Store of Coldharbour.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thnx for the info
    @BenevolentBowd !!

ZoS, needs to BUFF the Luxury, in the luxury furnisher :|

Start with some new stuff, to get us even more excited for Greymoor.

• Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to Weekends Only!™ Elder Thrift Shop Online! We take your trash, upcycle it, and make it shinier polished trash. Then we sell it back to you at 10 times what we paid for it! Get yours now for your next gentrification project! Turn that Humblemud hut into a Stay Moist Mansion. Show your friends you have money to burn and poor taste as well!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some things, such as this riekling stuff, should really never be sold from a “luxury” vendor imho. =\
    Edited by Araneae6537 on January 25, 2020 3:52AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well... I want to say something encouraging. .....

....it's not happening....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man... 2 weeks of crafting signs, 2 weeks of orcish stuff, and now 2 weeks of riekling stuff?!

It's like Zanil is begging me *not* to throw my gold at him.

I think Zanil would waste alot of gold if he were real.Look at some of his investment decisions.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some things, such as this riekling stuff, should really never be sold from a “luxury” vendor imho. =\

Any Riekling would be proud of these luxurious Riekling delights 😂
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. That was ***.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Wood Elf Wall Hide, Spotted" with slightly other texture. We go to Skyrim this year. Couldn't you have given him at least a snowy tree or something instead of this?
    How dissappointing.
    I had hoped they would announce some change in the luxury trader 2020, but.... meh.
    PC/EU
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it weren't for the snow on all of this i could've found a use for them maybe :( oh well..
    PC EU
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And the second biggest problem is that even that one new item regularly is a bit crap, anyway. Like here, a reskin of a craftable. Or when they had some Redguard vase with a slightly different pattern. Or basically the same fern that you can buy, just more expensive. The weeks with Clockwork telescopes or Ra'Gada statues or good plants are not that often.
    If the one new item would be something really unique, it would be much better. I probably wouldn't buy Riekling stuff, but there are people who do, so it's only natural that not every week is for everyone. But this is quite lame.

If he were running a real business, Zanil would go broke from missing the mark with his customer base, hard.