The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Easiest Way for non-PvPer to Get the Daily Ticket?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I greatly dislike PvP, largely because I suck at it. What is the easiest way for me to get the daily tickets?
Edited by FlopsyPrince on January 25, 2020 12:08AM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do a scouting report.
    Just sneak to the objective and back.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found the easiest way to be to ride to the closest town where you can get the daily quests. Those are Chorrol/Weynon Priory, Vlastarus, Cropsford, Cheydinhal and Bruma. Those quests are fast and easy (except for a few that lead you far across the map, if you get one of those it might be better to abandon the quest and try again, IIRC you'll get a different one then) and they involve only pve. Of course other people can still find and kill you, but if you choose one of the dead campaigns it's not very likely.

Did it like this yesterday and today and it went pretty well so far.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get 1000 points in BG`s.
    PC/EU
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the harm for you to try 2 hours of cyrodiil? You might even find it fun in a group. Otherwise just run to the closest scout mission you get. (just because you're bad at one thing doesn't mean you can't learn and have fun)

I have loved pve and pvp for several years, I'll never understand the people that only likes Pve or pvp, they both have their disadvantages.
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on January 25, 2020 12:24AM
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to IC no CP campaign. Go up a ladder for a daily PVE quest. Complete it (5 minutes). Go to Help menu and select Get Me Unstuck for a frustration free return to base. Turn in quest. Walk out exit door to return to your previous location. Profit!
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do the scouting quest, remember that you don't have to ride back. Once the quest objective changes to "turn in the quest", go to the nearest enemy NPC guard, and don't attack them. Dying to an NPC guard does no damage to gear, and you can re-spawn at the place where the quest needs turned in.

Also, if you have an alt that has not done Midyear Mayhem before, you will get an event box for doing the Midyear Mayhem starter quest (available from Crown Store for 0 crowns). I think you will get event tickets if that is the first thing you do that day. The starter quest gives you the Pelinal scroll, and you may want to activate that for the double AP on subsequent days.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store
    PC-NA
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to IC no CP campaign. Go up a ladder for a daily PVE quest. Complete it (5 minutes). Go to Help menu and select Get Me Unstuck for a frustration free return to base. Turn in quest. Walk out exit door to return to your previous location. Profit!

You have to finish the IC main quest to do those dailies, so not quite as speedy as Cyro town dailies if they haven’t done it.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I greatly dislike PvP, largely because I suck at it. What is the easiest way for me to get the daily tickets?

Kill 20 wardens or 20 necromancers, those are the easiest 😜
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get 1000 points in BG`s.

I second this, 1000 points is easy to earn even if you're PVE only.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A scouting mission wasn't bad, except for the idiotic slaughterfish when I thought I could swim a river.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Scouting report for sure.

The Bruma and Cropsford town dailies take moments, but those towns are often occupied. But if you go to the extra camps they added when the pop is low and go to one your faction controls... well you might die but if you don't they are fast.

Vlasterus, Chorral and Cheyindal quests have some in their pool that will send you quite a distance. But Chorral and Cheyindal are not pvp objectives and tend to only have questers there.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend is doing this on multiple accounts and servers. He has a character parked in a low population campaign for each account. He logs in does the quest then logs out with the character staying right by the quest giver. he says it is working well for him.
    If you have multiple characters that can go to Cyrodill take a different one to Cyrodiil each day and I think if you haven't talked to Predicant Maera on that character yet finishing that little quest will work. Not 100% sure on that though.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the day on pcna at least you can usually quest in the extra campaigns without issue. Even when you run into someone most won't bother if your just questing (don't cap the flags). I've done like 20 - 30 quests each day and only had a couple fights during it. I mean you do occasionally get a ganker camping at the quest giver but even if you can't kill them, just move to a different town and come back a little later.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    A friend is doing this on multiple accounts and servers. He has a character parked in a low population campaign for each account. He logs in does the quest then logs out with the character staying right by the quest giver. he says it is working well for him.
    If you have multiple characters that can go to Cyrodill take a different one to Cyrodiil each day and I think if you haven't talked to Predicant Maera on that character yet finishing that little quest will work. Not 100% sure on that though.

I had to do a scouting quest on a character that had not been there before.

I keep getting Scout Farrgagut Mine on an AD character of mine. Really annoying.
    PC
    PS4/PS5