The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there going to be a discount on ARAA during the MM event?

Michae
Michae
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'd hate to buy it now when it could get discounted soon.
"I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TigressCreed
    TigressCreed
    ✭✭✭
    I’m assuming ARAA stands for Any Race Any Alliance? With these things you never truly know. Best bet would be to wait a week or so and see if it goes on discount. I originally bought just the horse I think it was 2.5k crowns and now they’re selling that and the other bonuses for only 2k lol 😝 it’s like when the appearance change token went on sale they also didn’t let us know it just happened
    Xbox NA TigressCreed
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since we're now pretty close to the end of the event, I think it's doubtful. But, I would never have expected a discount, given how it's already a really great deal: a 2.5k mount, a 1k costume, 1k pet, and 500 crown hood (iirc the original individual pricing correctly), in addition to the ability to play any race in any alliance.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 31, 2020 7:28PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Since we're now pretty close to the end of the event, I think it's doubtful. But, I would never have expected a discount, given how it's already a really great deal: a 2.5k mount, a 1k costume, 1k pet, and 500 crown hood (iirc the original individual pricing correctly), in addition to the ability to play any race in any alliance.

I was just asking since Starter Pack for example, despite it being a pretty good deal, goes on discount all the time. I don't mind the price now but it would be annoying to buy it and see it on a discount a few days later. I got something like that with a character slots recently. They went on a discount 4 days after I bought one.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU