The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fury NMA bloodspawn Jewry traits question

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
I’m making a Nord stamsorc, fury body, masters bow back bar, 2h maul and jewellery of nma.. my question is what traits and glyphs on the jewellery would be optimal on this build to ensure I have enough stamina and recovery etc?

Planning on Artaeum broth aswell

Best Answer

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All jewelry should be infused.

For both CP and No CP you should do weapon damage glyphs.

If you absolutely have to, run an infused feat (Stam) cost reduction glyph on one of the jewelry pieces. But all three should be infused.

All armor tristat enchants. Maul sharpened with double dot poison. Bow infused with wep dmg glyph (traits and glyphs on weapons assuming you are backbarring vigor)
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
    Answer ✓
  • yeyesil
    yeyesil
    ✭✭
    You are stacking wep damage so 3xinfused with full weapon damage enchants for maximum burst damage and heal.
    Options
  • Long_Distance
    Long_Distance
    ✭✭✭
    I am not so sure about this at least not in No CP. I retransmuted my infused golded out jewelry back to robust, sure a tad less damage and healing but resources are not infinite in No CP. On a streaking, dark dealing StamSorc i'd consider going all tristat on armor and jewelry glyphs?
    Options
  • yeyesil
    yeyesil
    ✭✭
    For cp full infused. For no cp 2xtriune 1x infused.
    Options
  • Red99
    Red99
    ✭✭✭
    Infused is still better than robust in purple quality?
    Edited by Red99 on January 22, 2020 8:04AM
    Options
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used 3 infused sustain enchants on my orc stam sorc, but i play non cp and play in medium.
    Options
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeyesil wrote: »

Does full infused give enough stamina?
    Options
  • yeyesil
    yeyesil
    ✭✭

Does full infused give enough stamina?

Stamina isnt that important if you have 6k+ weapon damage. In no cp 30k stam is enought if you stack weapon damage. But in no cp you should go 2xtriune or robust.
    Options
  • Rahar
    Rahar
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are stacking wep damage so 3xinfused with full weapon damage enchants for maximum burst damage and heal.

This is only better if you have gold jewelry. Otherwise at purple stick to robust+weapon damage, which is a tiny, tiny bit better.
    NeRf MaGsOrC
    Options
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    All jewelry should be infused.

For both CP and No CP you should do weapon damage glyphs.

If you absolutely have to, run an infused feat (Stam) cost reduction glyph on one of the jewelry pieces. But all three should be infused.

All armor tristat enchants. Maul sharpened with double dot poison. Bow infused with wep dmg glyph (traits and glyphs on weapons assuming you are backbarring vigor)

Ty, I’ll try this

@Thogard, Artemis broth or sugar skulls? And I assume warrior stone?
    Edited by TheUrbanWizard on January 24, 2020 4:41AM
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a run yesterday to give teso a new chance

Basically run this build fury+ nma + bloodspawn in dw + 2h but I find 2h lacking damage i used to deliver, all tristats enchant 4 impen few infused 1 solid
    1 triune, 2 swifts

I run

Quick cloak dark deal hurricane vigor bloodcrave (dw dot)

Dizziying swing executioner forward momentum streak surge dawnbreaker

Obviously i need to relearn some forgotten reflex and mechanics but Any advice? I would appreciate any
    Options